Manado, InfoPublik - Indonesian Tourism Minister Arief Yahya encouraged the acceleration of construction of basic utilities and tourist attractions in Likupang Tourism Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in North Minahasa North-Sulawesi Province, which is targeted to be completed in 2020.
- Kemendikbudristek-LX International Kerja Sama Penyiapan SDM Bertalenta Digital
- Hari Pertama Pembekalan UMKM Formula E, Pemprov DKI dan Direktur FEO Apresiasi Produknya
- Hadiri Lawatan Obor Paskah 2022 di JIS, Gubernur DKI Sampaikan Pesan Jakarta Rumah bagi Semua
- Kemendikbudristek Luncurkan Ship Simulator Buatan SMK dan Perguruan Tinggi Vokasi
- Regional Marpolex 2022 Ditutup, Indonesia Dorong Peningkatan Komitmen Perlindungan Lingkungan Maritim
Index Berita : Food & Travel
Jakarta, InfoPublik – The Kelimutu Lake Festival is considered able to encourage tourism development in Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara.
Jakarta, InfoPublik - Tourism Ministry encourages Human Resources (HR) in tourism sector that engages in hotel and restaurant industry in Indonesia to develop halal tourism.
Jakarta, InfoPublik – Lombok Tourism Polytechnic (Poltekpar) participated in the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Annual Summit at Radisson Blu, Cebu, the Philippines on May 9—12, 2019.
Jakarta, InfoPublik – The third series of World Surf League (WSL) Champions Tour 2019 is taking place at Keramas Beach in Gianyar Regency, Bali on May 13—25, 2019.
Sibisa Tobasa, InfoPublik – Lake Toba’s status as a Super Priority Destination is increasingly emphasized with the presence of a world-class tourist destination called The Caldera Toba Nomadic Escape. This impressive destination is planned to be launched on April 4th.
Jakarta, InfoPublik - Tourism Ministry’s secretary general Ukus Kuswara attended Seafood Lover Millennials Festival which was organized by Marine Affairs and Fisheries Ministry. It was a part of a series of events of People’s Party and Public Service Festival to celebrate the 47th Anniversary of Civil Servant Corps (Korpri) that took place on 24--29 November 2018.
Jakarta, InfoPublik â€“ Agriculture Ministry allocated Rp5.5 trillion to increase domestic fruit, horticulture, and staple food production as well as to improve farmersâ€™ welfare.